Investor Relations
Corporate Communications will be available on the website of the Company at and the HKEXnews website at If you want to receive the Corporate Communications in printed form, please send an email to the Company’s Hong Kong share registrar (the “Share Registrar”), Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited, at specifying your name, address and request to receive the Corporate Communications in printed form. If you want to elect or change means of receipt of Corporate Communications, and/or provide or change your email address, please liaise with the Share Registrar (for registered shareholders) or liaise with your bank(s), broker(s), custodian(s), nominee(s) or HKSCC Nominees Limited through which your shares are held (for non-registered shareholders).
This website uses cookies to improve your overall experience. With your continued use, you are agreeing to accept our use of cookies.